Master’s Degree Transportation Management Admission
Executive Master of Science in Transportation Management Application Process
The admissions process for the executive Master of Science in Transportation Management involves an online application, as well as supporting documentation demonstrating your experience in the transportation world and the support of your current employer. Master's students should possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and, ideally, 5-10 years of mid- to senior-level professional management experience.
Interested in furthering your career? Learn how to apply!Application Instructions
Now Accepting Applications for Cohort 21 - Classes Begin September 12, 2022
Domestic Application Deadline - July 29, 2022
International Application Deadline - June 17, 2022
Required Materials for Domestic Applicants
- Completed Online Application
- Official Transcripts (from every attended institution)
- One Letter of Recommendation (for professional performance and potential)
- Personal Statement
- A personal statement (two-pages double-spaced, 450-500 words) is required and should be submitted via the application status page. Please explain how your chosen program aligns with your personal goals and motivations. In addition, please address how your education and professional experiences have shaped your desire to pursue your degree.
Additional Required Materials for International Applicants
- Financial Verification Form
- Photocopy of the Photo Page of Your Passport
- TOEFL Score Report
- Official copy of your final diploma or final degree certificate from any institution where you earned an academic credential (Sent directly from the institutions.)
- Translations of Documents
The admission committee reserves the right to request a phone interview, letters of recommendation, or other relevant documentation, when reviewing an admission application. Applications and fees are valid for the term for which you have applied, after which point you may be asked to submit an updated application and fee to re-activate your application file. All materials submitted as part of any application for admission to the University of Denver become property of the University of Denver. Materials will not be copied, returned, or released to the applicant or any third party.